How to get Your Clients to Pay You More by Assessing, Understanding & then Solving their Problems with Ben Seigel
Counting on fifteen years professional web experience, Ben handles project management, web design and development. He specializes in Craft and ExpressionEngine CMS, and enjoys showing clients how painless website updating can be. Since 2008 Ben has organized the Madison Web Design & Development Meetup and volunteers each year with Junior Achievement.
Let Ben take your inside the science of understanding your client’s exact needs. Maximizing what Your Clients will Pay because You are the Solution to their Greatest Problem.
Get 50% Off Ben’s Latest Book, Website Planning for Small Business, with the Freelancers Summit Exclusive Coupon Code: Freelancers-Summit
In this Book Ben will Show You:
• Why branding is critical to designing a good website
• How to get better results with a needs assessment
• How proper planning can save hours or days of aggravation and re-work
• Principles of RWD (Responsive Web Design) – making your site work on mobile devices
• Who owns and runs the website (hint: it’s not your “IT Guy”)
• Why to avoid proprietary CMS